After the Blogger Appreciation Award, it came as a pleasant surprise when a fellow blogger The Average Aspirant nominated me for this award. I feel humbled. Please check out her blog – she has amazing motivational posts along with some very interesting reads.
The rule for this award is as follows –
- Write 7 interesting facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 amazing bloggers for the award
Listing down 7 facts about me –
- I started writing as a way to cope up with mother’s loss in 2011. However the blog was created only in Sep 2017 as a tribute to my late mother and as a birthday gift to my toddler.
- I get bored with situations and people easily. So unless my work is challenging enough or people are interesting enough, I lose interest quite soon.
- I am basically an introvert whose circle of close friends is really very small.
- I love formal education. I hold two post-graduate degrees and I intend to get myself enrolled in few more courses soon.
- I am a caffeine junkie. I can survive on coffee for days together and I have stopped counting the number of cups I end up consuming every day.
- There’s nothing more that I detest than waking up in the morning. I have been a night owl throughout my life.
- I have never lied to my father except that one time when I had ended up getting 5 out of 20 in a Maths class test in standard 4. The major credit for my responsible behavior during growing up years is attributed to his unshakable faith in me.
Since ‘interesting’ is more a matter of perception, I hope you enjoyed reading the above.
Here’s 15 people who I feel deserve to be nominated for this award.
- Maya Bhat
- A Guy called Bloke
- Veidehi Gite
- Holly B
- Find Shars
- The Nomadic Architect
- Messy mapmaker
Congratulations to all the winners!